www.myspace.com/caitiee__
www.dreamsbycaitlin.blogspot.com
www.caitlinsalphabet.blogspot.com (email for invite)
caitlin.s@live.com.au

ask me a question

15.3.10



i am yours to keep



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



things are made difficult with distance. when i can't see you i sometimes forget the little things that make me love you so much. at first it seemed that forgetting would be impossible. but it turns out that actually, remembering is the hardest part to do, after all.

4 comments:

ahlin said...

these are really cool!

bmach said...

The pics are AMAZING!
LOVE THEM!

Anonymous said...

its okay caitlin ill come visit you and you can easily remember me. pretty swwet photos. you have no top on. thats nice

ryan said...

Damn david. You got to my comment first D;.

I miss you Caitlin. :).

hidden history

addicts. ♥